Friday, April 21, 2017

Contemporary Reblog: Black Cat



reblog of: http://www.underconsideration.com/artofthemenu/archives/black_cat.php

After my second menu post I was not expecting to do another of these reblog focusing on a menu but this is just perfect. I love the idea of this menu. I mean it is just perfect for this particular class. I mean in Graphic Design studio we had to make a timeline of items using just parts of letters. And this would just add to that assignment or at least inspire other students. Because in their menus they could create icons of the food in question. These little icons would be adorable and would make the cutest menu.

The icon of the cat is really a nice vector and totally fits the typefaces they used. Also the drink coasters are just gorgeously designed. I can't stop looking at this menu. I mean the first one I was sort of impressed with because it was minimalistic and the other other previous menu was pretty good too but this one just takes the cake. I want to make something like this one. Now that would make for a nice portfolio piece that would be right up my alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment