Thursday, April 20, 2017

Contemporary Reblog: Milwaukee Burger Co.



reblog of: http://www.underconsideration.com/artofthemenu/archives/milwaukee_burger_company.php

I think this is a really nice design of a menu. I kind of almost wish I had seen it when we had started our food truck assignment. I mean it doesn't really fit the tone I am setting for my designs but the layout is rather interesting. The use of type as the main visual is really interesting to me. I mean it is harder to read but it makes me want to open it up and see what's inside which is the whole point of these menus is to attack the senses of the viewer so they pick it up.

The type in these designs is sleek and almost new age-y. I love that the visuals are merely used as support mechanisms for the type itself. They made a lot of nice design choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment